Reuters Institute for the Study of Journalism has issued a report which is based on a survey of 132 senior industry leaders from 42 countries as well as a series of in-depth interviews, makes clear that ‘hybrid working’ will soon be the norm for the vast majority of journalists in many news organisations – with some people in the office and others working remotely – and that the industry is still struggling with attracting talent and addressing lack of diversity.
- LLM Practice for Professional Journalists
- Fact-checking is evolving, not stagnating
- Is ChatGPT a threat or an opportunity ?
- How AI might transform the news ecosystem?
- YouTube in the Post-Television Era
- AI, LLM and Infringement of Copyright
- AI Tools for Journalism
- Journalism prepares for a post-search, post-social future