Reuters Institute for the Study of Journalism has issued a report which is based on a survey of 132 senior industry leaders from 42 countries as well as a series of in-depth interviews, makes clear that ‘hybrid working’ will soon be the norm for the vast majority of journalists in many news organisations – with some people in the office and others working remotely – and that the industry is still struggling with attracting talent and addressing lack of diversity.
- Understanding Social Media Influencer Marketing
- Non-news Sites Expose People to More Political Content
- How can journalists learn SEO and why do they need to?
- Disruptive Trend of Government Advertisement for
- Public Protests and Internet Shutdowns
- Gloomy Future for the Media Industry: Stagnation in Growth Rate
- Multimedia and Content Development Course
- Brochure:Multimedia and Content Development Course